Meetup.com Meetup Invite

RSVP

Monday, November 21, 2011


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Well, Thanksgiving is just a couple of days away. I can't believe how fast another year has passed us by. This year, I am thankful for my Husband, Richard, who has really stepped up and done so much to help me. As you have seen in my previous post, I fell and broke my leg. Richard built me a beautiful ramp so I can safely come and go from our home. But he has also fixed meals, helped out with laundry, tackled my "forbidden" closet to help me dress. He is walking the dog and even drove my to Mom's and got her groceries for her. I am feeling blessed.

I am also thankful for a wonderful family who have been here in my life for all these years. For putting up with my moods and helping me in the past and now. I am thankful to have my Birthmother and Half-Sister in my life even if we are not near each other. They have added a happy new dimension to my world. I am extremely greatful to have found them.

I am looking forward to a big gathering with family for Thanksgiving. I am just sad I can't help or contribute much this year. I'm debating if I can find a way to make the Deviled Eggs for my brother. He loves them so much.

I am also thankful for all the friends I have all over. Ones I have known since I was a child and those I have met over the years through work, clubs and even Karaoke. :) And for the Cousins, Aunts and Uncles who I don't get to see half as much as I would like.

I pray that each and every one of my family, friends, and readers have a safe, happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment