Meetup.com Meetup Invite

RSVP

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Review of Texas Cattle Company in St Petersburg, FL


Our waiter Andreas was fantastic. Phenomenal meal and even better service! Nothing I love more than someone who truly knows the menu and can convey their love of the food with such passion! He made recommendations on how to order the steaks and how bone in vs bone out would vary in flavor. How marbling and length of time cooked with the sear from the grill melting the marbling and would make the flavor richer. For me he described the Crispy Fried Fish and what variety of fish was used. He suggested the Steak Fried Potatoes as they would be safe for me with my allergies and said they were really great, I should love them. He even suggested dipping them in the Key Lime Tartar Sauce too, says he loves the flavor. I really loved him! And his awareness of his tables was incredible. No one was left hanging!

I had the Crispy Fried Fish with a Key Lime Tarter Sauce!

My one friend  had The Surf & Turf and Steak Fried Potatoes. That Surf and Turf looked fabulous. It was 8 oz each of Lobster and Fillet Mignon.

And the birthday friend and her son each had the Trail Boss Ribeye & Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes ! She had it Medium Rare and he got it Medium. Both cooked exactly to the correct temperature.

They also serve a really wonderful side salad with chopped olives in the salad. Great flavor. And this incredible hot Garlic-Cheese Butter Bread! Everything was fantastic, cooked to perfection. And like I said, the service was terrific. 

I highly recommend Texas Cattle Company! They do have a birthday special, which is what brought us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment