Meetup.com Meetup Invite

RSVP

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Restaurant Review: Joe's New York Diner!

I was worn out after both having my moving sale and cleaning and packing more of my kitchen. So I decided to use part of my small money from the sale and go get dinner. I tried to go to KFC as it's really close, but they closed as I pulled up. Same with Portillo's on Fowler. Then it hit me, I have been dying to try Joe's! I was just blocks away so off I went back towards Florida Ave as Joe's is right on the corner of Florida and Fowler!

It was a fantastic choice! The manager/owner greeted me as I entered. I found out his name is Moe! I knew from his greeting that I would be really happy I stopped here. He had Dawn, a really sweet server, get me a menu and take my order.

First, this menu is HUGE! They are open 24/7 so they have it all. And I was hard put to decide. I considered trying a few appetizers, but then saw they had Eggplant Parmesan Heroes, but oh, they had a Chicken Parmesan also.  Then I glanced up and saw the moment of saying "Eureka" they had a Reuben! The answer was found. Then I asked what the soup was, and when Dawn said Matzo Ball Soup I almost squealed in joy! So a Reuben with Soup it was!

I got the food to go since I had Uno with me. And even with them making everything fresh daily, I got my meal in less than 10 minutes. I thanked Dawn and Moe and headed home with my food and had my reveal as a Live Video on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment