Meetup.com Meetup Invite

RSVP

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mac and Cheese dinner and Puppy Gone Wild

I made Macaroni and Cheese the other day. Yesterday, the puppy was begging for some and after having his taste of it he had a wild child moment of excitement and I caught this video clip with my Nikon Coolpix 4300. I'm not sure if it was a cheesy high or just the fact that he totally loves the tub. But he is the bounciest little guy and he loves water. So the tub is the best game in town for him.

Anyhow, I made 2 batches of the Macaroni & Cheese, for my husband I used regular milk, butter and a combo of Mozarella and Muenster Cheese to make the sauce. I seasoned it with salt, pepper, garlic and chives. And I baked it in the oven at 370 degrees for 20 minutes. A normal but very creamy recipe.

For me though, I improvised and I have to say, it is the bomb. Recipe to follow...

2 comments:

  1. Uno is such a FUNNY BOY, Rose! As for your cooking skills, I am jealous.....my macaroni and cheese comes from a box! You are so inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uno is a lot of fun. You should see him playing in the garden sprinklers. Funny.

    I love making the mac n cheese. And making it fresh means less preservatives and stuff is in it.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete