Meetup.com Meetup Invite

RSVP

Saturday, November 26, 2016

California Tacos, the Skipper Road location!

California Tacos, the Skipper Road location!


As most people know today I am celebrating my birthday, but I am down for the count thanks to pinched sciatic nerve. But thanks to Guillermo at California tacos, I had the best birthday meal ever. 


I had a grouper burrito which he made special for me, and it was to die for. Plus two of the best Churros I've ever had for my dessert! 


At this moment I am quite happily stuffed. Considering Thanksgiving I didn't have any sort of a big meal this was the my birthday and Thanksgiving rolled into one. 


I highly recommend checking out California Tacos. You know they were featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. If Guy Fiero likes them, they've got to be good. And they are great!


Normally I would post pictures, but this was so good I ate like I was wolfing it down. Remembered afterwards Awe geez I meant to take a picture. So next time when I go up and actually eat at their taco truck I will give you pictures.


So if you're wanting your burrito or taco fix I recommend trying California Tacos. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment