Meetup.com Meetup Invite

RSVP

Monday, June 8, 2015

Corned Beef Hash Casserole!

Oh my gosh, I just created a massively delicious treat! Let's just say, an idea popped in my head. And I went with it.

This is called eating on a budget. I had a can of corned beef hash. I was craving corned beef hash & eggs. But I wanted something more. I had been debating this for 2 days. While putting some dishes away, I noticed my fancy casserole dish and suddenly I saw a layered dish in my head. So I got creating.

This is the results!


Recipe:
1 Can Corned Beef Hash
4 jumbo Eggs
Parsley
Garlic Powder
Smoked Paprika 
Sea Salt
Frozen Spinach (cooked & drained)
4 oz Goat Cheese (I used the Trader Joe's in the little blue & white container.
1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Roll dough
Manchego Cheese (grated)

Preheat oven to 375.

Spread the corned beef hash over bottom of casserole. 

In a separate bowl whip the eggs with spices & salt. Pour over top of the hash.

Top with cooked & drained Spinach.

Top that with dollops of the goat cheese.

Put in oven & cook for 40 minutes.

Remove from oven an top with half the crescent roll dough. Top with grated Manchego.

Top with remaining half of the dough.

Cook another 12 minutes!  

Allow 10 minutes to cool some. Then cut into 4 even squares. 

Enjoy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment