Meetup.com Meetup Invite

RSVP

Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm Back!

I know my previous blog got lost in the ether and I have to start over. But here we go!

I still plan to work on recipes that are safe for people with food allergies. I myself have issues with anything that has Tryptophan, so that includes Cow's Milk, Turkey, Dark Meat of Chicken, all Beans, Egg Yolks and to a lesser degree Bananas. I am also limiting the amount of wheat/gluten in my diet. So you can see I have quite a lot of challenges to still eat healthy and have dishes full of flavor and nutrition at the same time.

In the future I will put in my recipes for Mac n' Cheese, Lasagna and more. I will even tell you how to make Ricotta Cheese from Whole Goat's Milk. (It's marvelous and fairly easy too.)

I will also have pictures and listings for my jewelry designs. I will have paypal.com links for buying pieces if you want to purchase something.

And of course, just some every day ruminations, posts of what's happening in my life and pictures of trips, scenery, family and more. Lots of pictures of Uno since he is my little joy and keep an eye out for fun photos of the deck kitties too.

So I'm back, let's see what craziness I can get up to!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment